13-inch Macbook Pro 2.3GHz 256GB NON Touch Bar - Space Grey
Mac Computers › Notebooks › MacBook Pro
$2,549.00 inc. GST
Product code: 38355
Low Stock. This item must be collected in store.
It’s razor-thin, feather-light, and even faster and more powerful than before. It has the brightest, most colourful Mac notebook display ever.
MacBook Pro is built on groundbreaking ideas. And it’s ready for yours.
Speed of the art.
MacBook Pro elevates the notebook to a whole new level of performance and portability. Wherever your ideas take you, you’ll get there faster than ever with cutting-edge graphics, high-performance processors, state-of-the-art storage and more.
Speedy SSD storage. Quick. Smart.
MacBook Pro includes a solid-state drive that’s blazing fast, with sequential read speeds up to 3.2GB/s. The 15-inch model is available with up to a 2TB SSD — enough space to take even your biggest projects with you, without having to take an external drive. And its memory is both high-speed and power-efficient. It all works together to help you boot up, launch multiple apps or import huge files in a flash.
Processors that provide incredible power. And use incredibly little.
With seventh-generation Intel Core processors, MacBook Pro delivers amazing performance, with Turbo Boost frequencies up to 4.1GHz. So you can move fast — even when powering through pro-level processing jobs like rendering 3D models and encoding video. At the same time, it can conserve energy when taking on lighter tasks, like browsing the web and checking email. And 10-bit HEVC hardware acceleration comes standard on MacBook Pro, which will let you take even more advantage of the boosts in 4K video compression and streaming performance coming in macOS High Sierra.
Impressive all-day battery life.
MacBook Pro packs more performance into a thin design, yet still provides all-day battery life — up to 10 hours for both the 13-inch and 15-inch models. So you’re free to keep watching, gaming and editing from wherever you are.
The coolest thing you’ll never see.
The thinner the notebook, the less space for cooling. So MacBook Pro incorporates innovations throughout the system that efficiently eliminate heat — increasing airflow during intensive tasks like editing video, playing graphics-heavy games and transferring huge files.
The brightest, most colourful Mac notebook display ever.
The display in the MacBook Pro is the best ever in a Mac notebook. It features bright LED backlighting and a high contrast ratio, delivering deep blacks and bright whites. Its large pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it power-efficient. And it supports wide colour, for even more vibrant greens and reds than with sRGB. This ensures pictures are more true to life, with realistically vivid details — essential for graphic design, colour grading and editing.
Speakers that speak for themselves. Loudly.
Enjoy beautifully balanced, high-fidelity sound that takes listening to new levels with wide dynamic range and more bass for maximum boom. The speakers are connected directly to system power, enabling greater peak amplification. So they make MacBook Pro the perfect choice for mixing a track on the fly, editing video on location or enjoying a movie on the go.
More responsive keyboard. More expansive trackpad.
Interacting with MacBook Pro is a smooth experience all round. The keyboard features our second-generation butterfly mechanism — providing four times more key stability than a traditional scissor mechanism, along with greater comfort and responsiveness. And the spacious Force Touch trackpad gives your fingers plenty of room to gesture and click.
The most powerful
and versatile port ever.
Thunderbolt 3 combines ultra-high bandwidth with the remarkable versatility of the USB-C industry standard to create one revved-up universal port. It integrates data transfer, charging and video output in a single connector, delivering up to 40 Gbps of throughput for twice the bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2. Both sizes of MacBook Pro are available with four ports, so you can do all that from either side. Existing devices are easily connected with a cable or adapter. And Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so no matter how you plug in, it’s always the right way up.
It’s why there’s nothing else like a Mac.
macOS is the operating system that powers every Mac. It’s engineered to take full advantage of the hardware and designed to be as easy to use as it is beautiful to look at. macOS includes an amazing collection of apps you’ll use — and love — every day. It also features iCloud and other innovative ways for your Mac, iOS devices and Apple Watch to work together.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colours
- Supported scaled resolutions:
- 1680 by 1050
- 1440 by 900
- 1024 by 640
- 500 nits brightness
- Wide colour (P3)
- 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz and 64MB of eDRAM
Configurable to 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 with Turbo Boost up to 4.0GHz and 64MB of eDRAM
- 256GB PCIe-based onboard SSD
- Configurable to 512GB or 1TB SSD
- 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Configurable to 16GB of memory
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
Charging and Expansion
Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
with support for:
- Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
Keyboard and Trackpad
Full-sized backlit keyboard with:
- 78 (US) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and four arrow keys
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing and Multi‑Touch gestures
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
720p FaceTime HD camera
Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display in millions of colours and:
- One display with 5120-by-2880 resolution at 60Hz in over a billion colours
- Up to two displays with 4096-by-2304 resolution at 60Hz in millions of colours
- Up to two displays with 3840-by-2160 resolution at 60Hz in over a billion colours
Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C
- VGA, HDMI and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Stereo speakers with high
- dynamic range
- Two microphones
- 3.5-mm headphone jack
Battery and Power
- Up to 10 hours wireless web
- Up to 10 hours iTunes movie playback
- Up to 30 days of standby time
- Built-in 54.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 61W USB-C Power Adapter
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 10° to 35° C (50° to 95° F)
- Storage temperature: –25° to 45° C (–13° to 113° F)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: Tested up to 3,000 metres (10,000 feet)
- Maximum storage altitude: 4,500 metres (15,000 feet)
- Maximum shipping altitude: 10,668 metres (35,000 feet)
Size and Weight
- Height: 1.49 cm (0.59 inch)
- Width: 30.41 cm (11.97 inches)
- Depth: 21.24 cm (8.36 inches)
- Weight: 1.37 kg (3.02 pounds)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro
- 61W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
Warranty period: 12 months
Warranty terms: Return to base