Kensington Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station SD5000T
Network and Expansion › Hub
$520.00 inc. GST
Product code: 38560
Ships within 1-2 days
For over 35 years, Kensington has been The Professionals’ Choice for desktop productivity solutions. Continuously supporting the most advanced technology, Kensington has engineered the game-changing SD5000T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station. Whether you’re a video editor, graphic designer, content creator, gamer, or just someone who wants to simplify a 4K workspace, you get more — more speed, more pixels, more power, and more possibilities. Accommodating a single Thunderbolt 3 cable carrying up to 40 Gbps of data, which is enough bandwidth to simultaneously run two 4K monitors at 60 fps, while also providing up to 85 W of laptop charging, the SD5000T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station is a power user’s solution for hyper-productivity.
- Best For: 4K Monitors
- Brand: Apple
- Compatibility: Mac OS, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS Sierra 10.12, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Thunderbolt™ 3 Technology brings the speed and versatility of Thunderbolt to USB-C by allowing a single compact port to do
- it all – providing connectivity to Thunderbolt devices, billions of USB devices, and any display – all while supplying power
- 4K for Dual Monitors provides the crisp resolution, contrast and colour depth of Ultra HD simultaneously on two monitors (4096 x 2160 30bpp @ 60 Hz) via DisplayPort and a USB-C video adapter.
- 85 W Power Delivery to charge the host device (Host device must be designed to support Power Delivery for dock to provide charging)
- DisplayPort++ allows connection to 4K monitors via DisplayPort or optional passive adapters to connect to monitors with HDMI or DVI
- USB Ports/2.1A Charging Port extends productivity capabilities to peripheral accessories via one USB-C 5 Gbps port, and two
- USB 3.0 ports, one of which is a 2.1A charging port to power up a tablet or smartphone.
- Zero Footprint Mounting provides the option to attach the dock to the back of any VESA-compatible external monitor to accommodate space-challenged workspaces (mounting plate (K33959WW) sold separately).
- Daisy Chaining allows connection for up to 5 additional Thunderbolt-enabled devices for unparalleled productivity from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Kensington Security Slot protects your technology investment via easy implementation of a cable lock from the No 1 brand in physical device security.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port provides a reliable 1 Gb wired networking connection between computers or the internet.
- 3.5 mm Headphone and Microphone Jacks provide quick access to plug & play accessories.