Promotion Terms & Conditions
The ‘Promoter’ is Ubertec Limited.
- These Promotion or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all Ubertec Promotions or Competitions (collectively the ‘Promotion’) conducted by means of any medium – online, radio, print, or a connected device. The Rules may change from time to time.
- If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms (‘the ‘Specific Rules’) those Specific Rules will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rules.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and the Specific Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter the Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion, unless specified in the Specific Rules.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only.
- Ubertec reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Ubertec reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Ubertec decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules (including the Specific Rules), gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant Ubertec exclusive permission to use their names, email address, contact details, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
Winning the Prize (b)
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules or the Specific Rules – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the ‘Judge’).
- The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text). Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within 2 weeks of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit. (Note: 3 attempts to contact the Winner will include individual calls to any numbers provided at the time of entry.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (eg driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian must accompany the Winner or give their prior written consent to the award of the Prize.
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Ubertec in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
Ubertec Responsibility (c)
- Ubertec reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Ubertec takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction.
- Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Ubertec’s control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Ubertec has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
Sign-up to our mailing list
Create an account
Create a personal or business account to receive special rates and make checkout a breeze. (coming soon)