The Atlona AT-DP200 is a DVI to Mini DisplayPort converter designed to convert every Mac or PC computer's DVI or mini-DVI signal to a digital signal over a Mini DisplayPort connector, which is currently used on the Apple 24'' Display. The AT-DP200 allows users to extend their desktop to an Apple 24'' (or similar DisplayPort display). Users can use the connected monitor as their main display or extend their desktop using it in addition to their laptop's screen. The Atlona DVI to Mini-Display Port Converter is compatible with all Apple and PC Computers which have a DVI or Mini-DVI connections.
• Input: DVI female (digital signal only)
• Output: Mini Display Port female
• Compatible with All Mac and PC computers with DVI output
• Supports High Resolutions up to 1920x1200 Maximum of 720p on 27-inch iMac
• Full EDID management allows storing EDID information on the converter to make sure there is always a connection in between the computer and display
• Re-Clocking technology will insure that signal stays the same quality as it was before entering the converter
• Video Pass-Though, no scaling
Note for LED 24″ users: HDMI source such as PS3 or Apple TV could also be used; however since output resolutions of the sources don’t match with the display you would also need to add an HDMI to HDMI scaler AT-HD560 between source and AT-DP200
How is our converter different from others:
▪ AT-DP200 is HDCP Compliant, which means that you can play copy protected material through our converter
▪ Apple 24″ Compatible
▪ Power Over USB, no external power supply needed
▪ True pixel to pixel signal
▪ Pro Mac Compatible, works with all pro applications such as Final Cut Pro
▪ Our converter is only hardware based, therefore will never have any issues with new operating systems or if Apple updates the current operating system
▪ The AT-DP200 was tested against every Apple DVI based computer by our engineers and Apple engineers
▪ Our converter will not change any video settings or process video, therefore the quality will be identical to if the computer would be connected to the display without the converter
▪ We don’t change frame rate or refresh rate and we don`t scale video, therefore there would not be any delays or video artifacts
▪ Our Converter was tested for over 6 month before it had been released, we created over 20 prototypes based on different chip-sets till we made it perfect
▪ Compatible with All Mac and PC computers with DVI output
▪ Supports High Resolutions up to 1920×1200 on Apple 24″
▪ HDCP Compatible
▪ True pixel to pixel signal
▪ Full EDID management allows storing EDID information on the converter to make sure there is always a connection in between the computer and display
▪ Re-Clocking technology will insure that signal stays the same quality as it was before entering the converter
▪ Video Pass-Through, no scaling (EDID and HDCP compliant)
▪ Power Over USB, no power supply is required
▪ Attached DVI cable
▪ Input: DVI male (7-inch cable attached to the DP200) and USB Cable (7-inch cable attached to DP200)
▪ Output: Mini Display Port female
▪ Resolutions: all resolutions up to 1920×1200 (It is Important to select one of the resolutions that display is capable of displaying, refer to your display’s users manual)
▪ Power Supply: 5V/2.6A DC (110/220v)
▪ Dimensions: 4.4(W) x 2.5(D) x 1(H) – inch
▪ Weight: 0.5LB
▪ Gross Weight: 1LB
Warranty period: 36 months
Warranty terms: Return to base
Meet the new iPad Pro!
Completely redesigned, the new 11" & 12.9" models feature an all-screen design with new, intuitive gestures to help you navigate.
Not only that, you now get Face ID, a powerful A12X Bionic processor along with the beautiful, new Liquid Retina display. It simply looks gorgeous....
Its been a long time coming but its now here, the new Mac Mini.
Featuring Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), HDMI 2.0 and the new eighth generation Intel processors.
Not stopping there, you have a range of upgrade options available from quad-core to 6-core processors, upgradable 10GB Ethernet port, up to 64GB RAM & 2TB ...