AppleCare+ for Mac provides up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of NZ$169 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or NZ$499 for other damage. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law.
One stop for expert service and support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
◦ Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
◦ 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
◦ Onsite service
◦ Local Apple hardware service around the world
Additional Apple hardware service options
AppleCare+ provides up to three years of additional hardware service options, including parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world. Coverage includes:
◦ Your Mac computer
◦ Included accessories such as the power adapter
◦ Apple memory (RAM)
◦ AirPort device
◦ Apple USB SuperDrive
◦ Up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of NZ$169 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or NZ$499 for other damage
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or you’re on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts to answer your questions on a wide range of topics, including:
◦ Using macOS and iCloud
◦ Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, including Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, and pro apps, such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and more
◦ Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
For further details:
Warranty period: 24 months
Warranty terms: Return to base