AppleCare+ provides up to two years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage for iPad and Apple Pencil from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of NZ$75 for iPad and NZ$49 for Apple Pencil. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your iPad.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law.
One stop for expert service and support
Because Apple designs iPad, iOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
◦ Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
◦ 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
◦ Express Replacement Service
Additional Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
◦ Your iPad
◦ AirPort device
◦ Included USB cable and power adapter
◦ Apple Pencil purchased with your iPad
◦ Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of NZ$75 for iPad and NZ$49 for Apple Pencil
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
◦ Using iOS and iCloud
◦ Connecting to wireless networks
◦ Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
For further details, please see: