AppleCare+ for Apple Watch provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a NZ$119 service fee. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law.
One stop for expert technical support
Because Apple designs Apple Watch, watchOS and many applications, Apple Watch is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
◦ Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
◦ 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
◦ Local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world
◦ Express Replacement Service: We’ll send you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for repairs
Additional Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
◦ Your Apple Watch
◦ The battery
◦ Included magnetic charging cable and power adapter
◦ Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a NZ$119 service fee
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple experts can help troubleshoot:
◦ Using watchOS
◦ Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
◦ Questions about Apple-branded watchOS
For further details: