Ubertec has been providing service for Apple computers for over twenty five years. We strive for fast, efficient, quality service and pride ourselves on being an Apple Authorised Service Provider only using Apple genuine parts and certified Apple technicians.
We can process warranty or non warranty repairs for Apple Computers. You can just pop on in with your device, or create a reservation via the Apple Support system to have a service desk technician ready to discuss your issue. (It probably will have to stay with us, this is just to book the device in)
All service jobs require an online service request prior to coming in Ubertec Service Request
We also work with various insurance companies so we can provide an insurance report for insurance claims.
Diagnostic fee and turnaround time
All non warranty jobs entail a $90 diagnostic fee. This covers the inspection and assessment of the non warranty computer. From there we provide recommendations and/or quote for the required work.
Hardware diagnosis turnaround time 1-2 working days. Hardware full repair turnaround time 4-5 working days.
- Find my device must be turned off to process repair - remove now
- Please create a service request before coming in Ubertec Service Request
- Prices are only if the unit fails an apple battery test which must be under 80 % to get this pricing, otherwise it is exchange pricing which would be a lot more and not worth doing. (about 3x more)
- all our parts are genuine apple parts
- No reservation required, but we need to have the machine in for a minimum of 30mins. run test and check inside for liquid. ideally we would like longer but 30mins is the minimum required to order battery.
- After checking the computer we can order. Payment is required up front, the part takes about 2-3 working days to come through and we require the device back within 24hours to fit the part. Alternatively leave the device with us from ordering to fitting.
From consumer to corporates, educational to charities, our team can become your IT desk. All Übertec support options are available remotely, at your place or at Übertec.
Support requests we typically deal with, but not limited to:
- Apple ID issues and setup
- Password problems
- Printer and network issues
- Email troubleshooting - Mail, Gmail, Outlook
- Software subscription set up and management
- OS install
- Slow computer
- Data recovery, and back up solutions
- General troubleshooting
We work with customers to provide on-demand support as required but also offer proactive managed services - UMS
Price and Turnaround
$180 per hour
Support is tailored to your specific needs as required.
- a trained Übertec hardware & software specialist is at your disposal
- time is billed in 15 minute intervals.
- a minimum time of 60 minutes applies for on-site visits.
- travel charges apply for onsite appointments
Booking Ubertec Support
Call, email, message on website or pop in-store to book your appointment.
For remote support, we use TeamViewer; a light weight software application to help us work with you remotely on your computer.
Download our TeamViewer Quick Support app (macOS 10.13 - 10.15)
Migration Plus $299
Also includes one on one 45mins with software tech after migration to go over the new machine and finish off logins and set up together.
Migration Basic $199
Data transfer from Mac to Mac or Windows to Mac
Migrations typically take between 1 - 3 days depending on the data transfer rate
Mac Clean $59
Are your MacBook fans running loud? Does your MacBook feel sluggish? There could be a build-up of dust inside your MacBook, impacting its performance. With Mac Clean we will open your MacBook and give it a thorough clean. Takes about 1-2 hours
Our Daily Commitment
We respect our customers' time and deliver all repair transactions in a timely, personalised and efficient manner. We always make certain our customers know what to expect. We treat our customers with a sense of empathy, professionalism and urgency. We value every customer problem as an opportunity to excel. We listen and respond immediately to all feedback, taking initiative to make it right. We exceed customers' expectations by offering proper diagnosis, reliable repairs and fast turnaround. We maintain a neat, clean and organised store according to Apple's standards. We are up to date on Apple technology and conduct repairs using certified technicians. We earn trust by recommending relevant solutions that meet our customers' needs and goals. We welcome all customers with a smile, a helping hand and personal attention. We encourage open dialogue with our people and customers to share ideas about improving our store, our processes and performances. We embrace and seek favourably of our coworkers, resellers, service providers, third-party partners and Apple.