From consumer to corporates, educational to charities, our team can become your IT desk. All Übertec support options are available remotely, at your place or at Übertec.
Support requests we typically deal with, but not limited to:
- Apple ID issues and setup
- Password problems
- Printer and network issues
- Email troubleshooting - Mail, Gmail, Outlook
- Software subscription set up and management
- OS install
- Slow computer
- Data recovery, and back up solutions
- General troubleshooting
We work with customers to provide on-demand support as required but also offer proactive managed services - UMS
Price and Turnaround
$180 per hour
Support is tailored to your specific needs as required.
- a trained Übertec hardware & software specialist is at your disposal
- time is billed in 15 minute intervals.
- a minimum time of 60 minutes applies for on-site visits.
- travel charges apply for onsite appointments
Booking Ubertec Support
Call, email, message on website or pop in-store to book your appointment.
For remote support, we use TeamViewer; a light weight software application to help us work with you remotely on your computer.
Download our TeamViewer Quick Support app (macOS 10.13 - 10.15)
Migration Plus $299
Also includes one on one 45mins with software tech after migration to go over the new machine and finish off logins and set up together.
Migration Basic $199
Data transfer from Mac to Mac or Windows to Mac
Migrations typically take between 1 - 3 days depending on the data transfer rate